It has been a busy, wonderful day!
Little Sis slept in until after 7:00 for the first time in two weeks, giving me my first gift of the day.
Big Sister's preschool choir sang in church, and I visited Sunday School classes to find sponsors for my remaining Compassion child packets.
We came home and my fantastic husband made pancakes, bacon and eggs for brunch.
Big Sister gave me some great artwork she made at school. Little Sister decorated a precious flower pot. I also had some beautiful gifts from my garden!
Everyone took a long afternoon nap. SO nice!
We went out to eat for dinner. We couldn't decide on Chinese, Italian, or Mexican, so we went to Applebee's. The fact that we had two coupons was also a deciding factor. (On a side note, Little Sister was obsessed with our server, Holly. All during the meal, she'd ask, "Where Holly go?")
After dinner we went somewhere I've been wanting to go as a family for a long time. I'll share pictures tomorrow! The girls were worn out and ready for bed when we got home, which is another gift in itself!
To my mom, my "other mothers," my grandma, and all of my mommy friends out there, Happy Mother's Day! I hope you too had a wonderful day. You deserve it!
2 comments:
We went to Applebees too! Landon was obsessed not with the server, but the french fries!!! Oh well.... just one night right?
that picture is GORGEOUS!!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Post a Comment