Friday, May 28, 2010

The Graduate

Big Sister never seemed so big.

She said her lines and sang her songs.

She marched across the stage veeeerrrryyy intentionally and very seriously. So seriously, in fact, that it made the rest of us tickled. (I don't have a photo of this because I was taking pics with the teacher's camera during the ceremony. I'll try to post one soon.)

Then she had snacks and cake and celebrated with her classmates...

...and those wonderful teachers I mentioned in this post.

She posed for pictures.



And then we went to celebrate her big day as a family. We actually went back to the place we took her exactly two years before, when we wanted to celebrate Big Sister's last evening as an only child- Chuck E Cheese!

It was a great way to end a special day.

I can't believe how grown up she looks!


I'm VERY proud to be your mommy, Big Sister.

No comments: