Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yeeehaaaaw!




VBS is finished.

We had lots of kids. A few kids got to know Jesus for the first time. Other kids got to know him better.

My kids had mixed feelings about it. Little Sister kept saying, "No. I doh' like my class" when we dropped her off. But when I peeked in she was doing just fine. Big Sister almost cried last night when I told her today was the last day. But she is completely worn out.

I'm glad we only do this once a year.


And I think I heard next year is a NYC theme? I'm not much of a cowgirl, but Broadway and museums and Times Square and hot dogs and Central Park and Little Italy and Greenwich Village and NYU and cheesecake (should I go on?) might be enough to rustle this tired music teacher into the saddle for another year.

Yeehaw.

No comments: