Saturday, May 9, 2009

Top Ten Books To Make Mom Cry

  1. I'll Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
  2. Someday by Alison McGhee
  3. You Are My I Love You by Maryann Cusimano
  4. Just in Case You Ever Wonder by Max Lucado
  5. I Love You This Much by Lynn Hodges, Sue Buchanan, and John Bendall-Brunello
  6. God Gave Us You by Lisa Tawn Bergren
  7. I Love You because You're You by Liza Baker
  8. Koala Lou by Mem Fox
  9. The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
  10. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
Every year I get a sappy book for Big (and now Little) Sisters for their birthdays. The ones I am thinking about for this year: Because of You by BJ Hennessy and The Twelve Gifts of Birth by Charlene Costanzo. Anybody have any others to add to the list or any other birthday book suggestions? Share them in the comments!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad to see this post. I was reading Noah Book #1 yesterday and I was fighting back tears and I was like, "What is wrong with you? Get it together." Next time I'll give myself permission to cry. :)