Friday, May 1, 2009

Compassion International

You MUST read Angie's recent posts on her blog, Bring the rain. Yesterday's, especially, is an amazing picture of the work of my favorite organization, Compassion International. She is visiting Compassion project sites in India and writing about it in a way that only she can.

If you are moved by her experience and the power of God at work through Compassion, it gets better. You can sponsor a child and get to know one special life being touched by this ministry- by your ministry. Check this out:

Sponsor a child in Jesus' name.

I am also going to be adding a sponsorship widget on the side of my blog so that it will be accessible all the time. If you want to look at some more information, or even see a few "child information packets" before you choose a child to sponsor, I can help. If you just want to know more about Compassion, I'd love to tell you about it. It may not be as amazingly crafted as Angie's post, but I promise I've got a lot to say!

No comments: