I am a HUGE cloth diapering advocate. Ask me if you should try it and I can come up with a million reasons why you should get on this website and order your first diapers today. After the initial c-section recovery period when other people were doing laundry for me, I have only purchased about three packs of disposable diapers for Little Sister- these were for traveling. Otherwise, we use only cloth diapers and cloth wipes. But...
I confess that I have thrown out no less than two pairs of Big Sis's "big girl underwear" when she has had a gross accident. Makes no sense, right? I will add that the first time occurred before we were routinely washing cloth diapers, and I had no clue how to (or desire to) go about washing them. The second time, well, I found them tied up in a bag that had been tossed in my laundry room. Yeah. Not sure if that actually helps to paint this confession in a better light or further grosses you out and makes you want to bring a can of Lysol when you come to visit. But, it is what it is...
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
1 comment:
Who tossed a bag of poopy underwear into your laundry room?!?!
Who would do such a thing???
If YOU didn't do it, then WHO?!?!
Post a Comment