I just wanted to let everyone know that I saved $60 with my coupons at K-Mart yesterday! Thanks to some very coupon-savvy friends, I found out about K-mart's double coupon promotion. Most grocery stores will double coupons with a value up to $0.50 or $0.60, but during this promotional period K-Mart is doubling coupons up to $2.00! They can't be copied or printable coupons, and there are a few other exceptions. Also, you can only use 25- which I did. Saving $60 with 25 coupons is HUGE! So get out your big coupons, head over to your K-mart (you might want to call first, to see if they are a part of the promotion), and start saving!
Also, those same wonderful friends shared a new site with me: Southern Savers. They spell out the best deals, offer links to printable coupons, and even give you step-by-step instructions for how to get the most out of sales. The CVS tips are really great. Thanks, Melora & Steph for teaching me new ways to save money, and Hope for being my K-mart buddy.
1 comment:
I am sure Hope loves to be referred to as your "Kmart buddy."
Post a Comment