By the way, while the Mad Hatter is an odd sort of fellow, I seriously underestimated the creepiness-factor of my Hubby's costume. I blame the facial hair, and maintain that he looks more like the dad on You Can't Do That on Television than the host of a crazy Wonderland tea party...
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Curiouser and curiouser...
Our family got all decked out to go down the rabbit hole to our church's annual Pumpkin Patch. Big Sister's outfit was one I found for next to nothing online in July. The rest of our ensembles were things we had, things we made, or a few accessories we purchased last minute. As if that's not obvious... ha!
By the way, while the Mad Hatter is an odd sort of fellow, I seriously underestimated the creepiness-factor of my Hubby's costume. I blame the facial hair, and maintain that he looks more like the dad on You Can't Do That on Television than the host of a crazy Wonderland tea party...
By the way, while the Mad Hatter is an odd sort of fellow, I seriously underestimated the creepiness-factor of my Hubby's costume. I blame the facial hair, and maintain that he looks more like the dad on You Can't Do That on Television than the host of a crazy Wonderland tea party...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad your blog is back ---I have missed my Chattanooga news!
Post a Comment