Saturday, October 30, 2010

Goooooooaaaaaallllll!!!!!

Big Sis scored her first real goal today.

She has played soccer for three years now, and this was the first time in a game that she really did it. All on her own.

It came from a corner kick. The team worked together perfectly and she nailed it.

At least that's what her Daddy said. I was at home, trying to get Little Sis to let me help her put on her shoes so we could get to the field.

Boo.

1 comment:

Cara said...

:) I am so excited to hear she scored her first goal! :) it is kinda funny to me because I scored a goal today in my game and it was off a corner kick too :)

also, my mom wanted to know if she scored the goal for her aunt lala since it is her birthday... haha :)

Love and miss you guys!
Love,
Cara