I'm having a mini-retreat, shutting myself in the hotel room while hubby attends a conference and my mom and Aunt Lala keep my girls. I haven't been away since before Little Sister was born, but I really need a getaway. There are too many things to busy myself with at home, too many things demanding my attention. In my quest to fill all of the roles I've taken on in my life (mother, wife, homemaker, short-order cook, dog
trainer chaser, kids worship leader, blogger, etc.) I've neglected an important one.
I'm going to try to focus on just being a Child of God. I'm going to
try to be
Mary and leave my Martha in the kitchen for a bit. I'd like to sit at the feet of Jesus.
And when his sessions are over, I'd like to sit at The Cheesecake Factory with my husband! See you in a few days...
2 comments:
When you figure out how to accomplish this, please let me know...I long to learn.
Good luck sister!
Emily - can you please come over to my profile and send me an email? Thanks.
Post a Comment