Sunday, January 25, 2009

Haircut!

I realized the other day that I had not had a haircut since before Lydia was born. Since she will be 8 months old this week, I decided it was time. Okay, it was WAY PAST time. My hair is pretty easy to maintain, and I don't get it cut super frequently, but still... 9 + months had left it very long and a little straggly. So my wonderful husband kept the girls last night, and I went to the mall to see our friend Brooke. Here is the result:

I really like it! I think it is the shortest I've ever had it cut, but it feels very healthy and it is super easy compared to the mop I was dealing with! My next adventure is going to be finding some cute clips & wraps for it since the messy up-do I've gotten used to is not going to be possible anymore. But it's also not going to be as necessary since this will be so easy to wear down without losing half of my hair to Lydia's chubby hair-pulling hands. What do you think?

2 comments:

Meg said...

I love it!!!!

Tracy said...

I've already said it, but I do love the cut. It was even cuter last night!